- How we collect your information;
- Why we process your information;
- How your information is collected;
- How we use your information and;
- The right you may and can exercise with respect to your information. (the right to access, rectify, block etc.)
FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“EEA”) CUSTOMERS ONLY: The entire content in this Policy applies to you together with the additional provisions which are directed to EEA subscribers and users and which have been marked below.
While we have regard for your privacy and we have made it our business to protect the information you give us, we believe you should have a reasonable understanding of the type of information we collect and how it is being used. We re-affirm our commitment not to divulge, peddle or give your information to third parties.
How we collect your information
Your information is collected by us automatically through cookies and web beacons. The information we collect in this manner includes general technical information such as IP address of the device, browser information, unique mobile I D, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information or actions taken on our site, dates and times of site visits, the pages accessed and other statistics (“data log”) to give you a better user experience.
This Technical information that is gathered by our systems, or third-party systems, automatically may be used for operation, optimization, analytics, content promotion and enhancement of user experience.
Some features of the website, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is disabled. When you visit Justvapor365.com through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device.
When you access Justvapor365.com through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more device identifiers, such as a universally unique identifier (“UUID”). Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. Some features of Justvapor365.com may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is disabled.
Log file information
When you use our site, our servers automatically record certain log file information such as log file information. This is automatically reported by your browser or mobile device each time you access our site. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the App, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information.
How you provide your information to us
You provide your information to us that you enter on our site during registration or during a purchase or when you otherwise volunteer information to Just Vapor. This information are:
Billing information such as credit cards and debit cards information
Email and/or similar information
To provide you with a beautiful user experience, to be able to customize future experiences for you and to improve our services to you, we use this information you provide to us. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of the Service features.
How your information is being used
Your information is being used in the following ways:
- To authenticate your identity.
- To provide our Services and our products which you contracted us to provide to you.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization (where permitted by applicable law), personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using our site and our Services, such as developing and offering you with new and/or additional services or new and/or additional features to existing services.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services and products or any changes in our Terms that apply to you.
- For the purpose for which you specifically provide the information to us, including, to respond to your inquiries, to provide any information that you request, and to provide customer support.
How your information is being stored
How long do we keep your information
We will only retain your personal data in compliance with the law and if it is required for the purposes set out in this policy.
How we protect your information across borders (EEA USERS)
We may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located. If you are located in the EEA and believe that your Personal Information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us using the information below.
Controlling your personal information (For EEA Users )
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing at email@example.com.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. The requested information will be sent to you in an electronic format. You may also request for information on whether your personal data is being processed and for what purpose is being used. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclosure and Processing
We are determined in our resolution to keep your information secure. Consequently, we shall not disclose your personal information to third-parties except :
- To respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
- To our employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, joint ventures, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers such as billing and emailing services, suppliers and agents, acting on our behalf for making our Services available to you;
- As a necessity. This is to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, other users of the site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities.
Justification for processing under the GDPR (For EEA users)
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we will only collect and use your information where (a) we need it to provide our products and services. (b) You give your consent to the use of your information in a particular way (c) It is compulsory to comply with legal duties.
If you have assented to our use of your information you may withdraw that permission at any time. You can either withdraw your consent by emailing email@example.com or through your account settings page. If Just Vapor is using your information because of a valid reason to do so, you have the right to object to that use. But if you do so it may mean that you would not have access to use our products and services if that information is necessary for the functionality of our services.
We know that the security of your personal information is a delicate matter and it is tremendously important. We shall provide reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security controls to protect your personal information. However, despite our efforts, no security controls are totally safe, and we cannot ensure the security of your personal information. Still, where your information is illegally accessed as a result of security breach, We shall inform you accordingly and take appropriate steps to investigate the situation.
Third Party websites
Accessing and Correcting your Information
If you have a customer account with us, you can review and change your personal information by logging into the website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. If you would like to update your information but you do not have a customer account with us, contact us by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org. This task shall be provided free of charge.
If we have shared the data with anyone else, we will tell them about the alteration wherever possible. We aim to deal with requests for correction within 1 (one) month, although it might take us up to 3 (three) months if your request is multifaceted.
If we cannot honor your request to correct your data, we will let you know and give you reasons for our inability to effect correction.
We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you have any questions, clarifications concerning this policy and other data privacy related issues, please contact us via email email@example.com.